Master Your Mind for a Change with NLP
Do you ever wish you could deal with problems more effectively, in the moment? Learning to control your thoughts, emotions and physiology is crucial to consistently behaving in a manner that supports your desired outcome.
You are invited to learn NLP self mastery techniques to improve your “inner game” which will help you propel your career, your business and your life forward in a more positive way.
Download this free NLP Resource: NLP Representational Systems_Power of Words This helpful 14-page FREE-workbook will give you valuable tips and ideas on how you can become a more effective presenter. Contains a self-assessment test to help you determine your preferred channel of communication.
What is NLP?
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) is how to use the language of the mind to consistently achieve your specific and desired outcomes.
- NLP is the study of how you run your brain.
- NLP is an attitude and methodology that leaves behind a trail of powerful techniques that you can use to achieve better, more consistent results in your life and business.
- NLP can help you master your mind for a change.
What is it not?
- NLP is not psychotherapy
- NLP is does not determine your “type” or style, nor label you nor put you in a box
- NLP is not a “you change me” outsource process
NLP is used by business executives, professional athletes, and world leaders to realize their full potential now. These top performers take charge of their own change and have leveraged the proven techniques of NLP to bolster their performance and happiness.
You too can break through the stuff that’s been holding you back and make the changes you need to create the successful life you desire with NLP.
Why do we act the way we do?
The NLP Communication Model suggests that when we experience external events, we instantly do one or more of the following processes to the information coming in to us.
Three primary filters:
1. Delete 2. Distort 3. Generalize
You then process that information through a series of filters including our attitudes, values and beliefs, decisions, memories, and more.
This then creates an internal representation, that is, how you hold the external event inside your mind.
This internal representation creates a state – better known as your immediate feelings (e.g., happiness, anger, frustration, motivation, sadness, excitement, etc.)
This state of being is intricately connected to every cell in your body and this drives your physiology. Without conscious awareness, your physiology or body language reflects your inner state.
This is turn creates your behavior; which in turn influences your outcome.
How can you change your outcome?
Your thoughts are powerful. They have serious influence over your body and actions. To change your outcome, you must first start by changing your thoughts.
Your thoughts are powerful. They have serious influence over your body and actions. To change your outcome, you must first start by changing your thoughts. Easy to say. Difficult to do. Or is it?
The NLP Rapid Change process is just that. Rapid. Fast. Quick.
It is not traditional psychotherapy, where you get to rehash the problem causing you pain for years and years.
NLP and Timeline Therapy* helps you clear your negative emotions and change your limiting decisions and beliefs about yourself FAST, so you can go on to creating success for yourself now.
Learn how to connect with and communicate more effectively with other people using NLP:
- Become more influential with NLP language patterns and rapport building.
- NLP Representational Systems_Power of WordsTake this Assessment to determine your Preferred Communication Channel.
- Bring our Flexible Communicator workshop to your team.
Want to learn more about NLP?
Visit www.modernjedi.com and learn from NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer, Mark Shepard. Find out how you can become certified practitioner or master practitioner of NLP.
- Want to get certified as an NLP Practitioner? Contact NLP Master Practitioner and Trainer, Mark Shepard for more information (203) 495-8808 or visit the web site www.ModernJedi.com
- Want to experience the benefits of NLP through executive coaching? Work with a business coach trained in NLP. Executive Presentation Coach and Certified NLP Practitioner, Kathy McAfee offers two coaching programs that leverage NLP techniques to achieve rapid change. Click here now to learn more about executive coaching programs designed to supercharge you and your impact or send us an email to give us more information on how we can help you master your mind for a change. Decode and use this email: Kathy(at)MarketingMotivator(dot)net