To be an effective communicator, professionals must not only strive to be articulate, but also to be more aware of and in control of their body language and vocal delivery. Research studies indicate that over 90 percent of what’s being communicated in face to face situations is influenced by visual and vocal factors.
In this program, you will be learn how to leverage the full range of your vocal dashboard and how simple changes in your body language can help you communicate more effectively and have greater influence at work and in the community. With increased awareness and control of your vocal and non-verbal communication, you can create a more commanding presence for yourself and put more power into how you communicate your thoughts and ideas to others.
This program will help you learn how to better showcase your competence (knowledge, experience and know-how) and will boost your confidence and credibility in other people’s eyes.
Watch this TV interview where Kathy’s explains the important of vocal power and body language intelligence:
“Of all the things you wear, your expression is the most important.” ― Janet Lane
Key Takeaways from this Program:
- How the 7%-38%-55% Rule impacts your communication and why your voice and visual communication is so important when meeting face to face with other people
- How to read other people’s non-verbal language more accurately and how culture and context can change its meaning
- What your body language is signaling to others that you may not be aware of
- Common body language mishaps and how to correct for them
- How to adjust your movement to more effectively project what you intend
- How to avoid the negative pattern of “Upspeak” which puts doubt in the listener’s mind
- How to leverage your Vocal Dashboard™ to become a more interesting and credible person to listen to.
Ideal Participant /Audience Profile for this Seminar
- Professionals of all disciplines who interact with other people in face-to-face situations (e.g., meetings, formal and informal presentations, 1:1 reviews);
- Corporate professionals, business owners and sales and marketing professionals who are responsible for presenting ideas and proposals to senior management and customers;
- Enterprising people who are determined to carve a successful niche for themselves in a competitive market;
- Job seekers who need to be more successful during interview situations and increase the probability of landing new positions;
- Career-focused adults who want to development themselves professionally and expand their communication skills and influence.
Here’s what audiences are saying….
- “Kathy is fantastic! She has been one of the best speakers we have heard at our agency. I would love to see her speak again to us.” – Melissa Renna
- “Excellent presentation with an excellent presenter!! She communicated simple ideas in a very powerful manner.” – Sue Pakele
- Kathy is a wonderful influential speaker who will give you every tool you need to adapt your behavior to produce successful results.” – Kristin Sitek
- “As a presenter in a predominately male industry, I truly appreciate the advice and knowledge I received from this fabulous talk.” – Cindi Agostino
- “Powerful reminder of business communication basics that we can easily forget.” – Heather Dwyer
- “Kathy is the best motivator. She is a great presenter with great body language.” – Julia Leclair
- “Kathy addresses a subject that’s important and valuable, yet not something we give adequate attention to. I highly recommend her presentation.” – Diane Bascom
Download these materials to learn more about this seminar:
- Download the complimentary Workbook – Power Up Your Communication with Kathy McAfee
- Use this worksheet to take your own notesthe 2-sided Worksheet – Power Up Your Communication: Vocal Power and Body Language
About the speaker: Kathy McAfee is a professional speaker, author and executive presentation coach. Her mission is to inspire motivated business leaders and professionals of all disciplines to use more of their talent, energy, and influence to create positive changes in the world. Her energetic speaking style and unique ability to engage and motivate her audience to action has earned her the reputation as “America’s Marketing Motivator.” She has expertise in high engagement presentations and effective networking and teaches her clients to project more of their talent, power and influence when they present themselves and their ideas to others. She is the author of the book Networking Ahead for Business Learn about Kathy’s keynote speaking services.
To bring this seminar to your workplace or event, contact Kathy McAfee at 860.371-8801 or email Kathy@AmericasMarketingMotivator.com