Public speaking is an excellent marketing strategy to grow your business, brand and reputation. It can help position you as an expert in your field and help you gain valuable new leads and referrals. It can even land you new business.
Find out how public speaking can advance your professional reputation and business opportunities by tapping into the experience of executive presentation coach, Kathy McAfee.
Watch this short video clip from the workshop.
Bolster your visibility and value through public speaking and thought-leadership
Speaking in public and giving presentations can be a worthwhile strategy for increasing your visibility and demonstrating your value and expertise to the marketplace. You don’t have to be a motivational speaker to do this; however, you do need to commit to the work of developing your presentation skills, confidence and thought-leadership.
This is a great program for you, if…
- you’re very knowledgeable in your specific area of expertise;
- you’re looking for a way to reach larger and more influential audiences;
- you want to position yourself as an expert in your field;
- you are comfortable speaking in front of groups;
- but you don’t know quite where to start….
Professional Speaker, Kathy McAfee, shares the strategies and tactics that have worked for her over the past five years of speaking as a marketing tool to drive her business in coaching, training and consulting.
Content addressed in this motivating seminar includes:
- Overcoming Reluctance to Put Yourself Out There
- Choosing a Hot Topic and Title for Your Talk
- Instantly Positioning Yourself as Interesting and Credible
- Becoming a High Engagement Speaker
- The Value of Speaking for Free
- Negotiating a Fair Exchange of Value
- Landing and Leveraging Speaking Gigs
- Co-marketing Your Talks
- What to Hand Out and What Not to
- Getting Feedback That You Can Use
- Building Your List with Every Talk
- Whet Their Appetite Then Offer More
- To Sell or Not to Sell from the Podium
- Other Tips for Your Success
Here’s what people are saying about Kathy McAfee and the Speak Freely motivating seminar:
“Engaging, powerful and highly effective speaker who opened my eyes to reiterate the basics of communicating with audiences.” – Stacey Battat, President, Kiwi Publishing
“Kathy has a great knack for clearly presenting information to us in a creative and personal way. Step by step, she encourages us to step out and create the dream. her knowledge, experience and enthusiasm inspires us to greater heights. Thank you!” – Maureen Smith, Executive, A Worthy Goal (wellness & weight loss)
“My husband and I started our business – Cosmetic Laser – without any marketing experience. I have some great ideas now for helping to grow our business. Thanks, Kathy.” – Eileen McKay, Owner, Gentle Care Cosmetic Laser
“I have been gathering tools in my marketing toolbox. This seminar put it altogether and gave me an action plan to utilize my gained knowledge. I will build on my strengths with confidence. I am my business and I can’t wait to get my creative juices flowing. – Anne Freeman, Health & Wellness Coach
“Kathy was real. She showed what to do and what not to do. Great information that I plan to use. Thank you.” – Doreen Roy, Vice President of human resources and public relations, Northwest Hills Credit Union
“Kathy helped me realize that I have to open the door and begin to overcome the fear of public speaking.” – Chris Stanton McGavran, Staffing Supervisor, Kelly Services
“Simply put, Kathy is attractive, sincere, engaging, funny and provides enough material to help me move forward. Thanks!” – Jennifer Abbott, President, Fitness Therapists, Inc.
Download the free article Article _Public Speaking as a Marketing Tool to Grow Your Business and Reputation by professional speaker, Kathy McAfee
To book Kathy McAfee to deliver this motivating seminar to your next meeting, conference or convention, please contact her at (860) 408-0033