Never give a boring presentation again.The Control Center will help you become a high-engagement presenter by using tools that safeguard you from the death-by-PowerPoint trap. Did you know that the root cause of most presentation pitfalls is a failure to plan? Kathy McAfee, author of Stop Global Boring, offers The Control Center tools to help you stand out as an presenter, and get the results you seek when you speak. BUY NOW – Only $18!
THESE TOOLS WORK!
“This step by step process will take you to a new level of influence in all aspects of your life! No more excuses– you just need to act on all the tips and tools Kathy provides. It is motivating, fun, and most important–It works! ”
– Cynthia A. Tidwell, CEO of Royal Neighbors of America
What you get when you purchase the The Control Center:
- Twelve presentations tools to help you better plan, build, practice, and deliver your high-engagement presentations
- Each tool comes in writable pdf file format so that you can save files, update, and print documents from your computer or mobile device.
- BONUS 30-page workbook containing all twelve presentation tools for quick print and share.
- Time-saving strategies and planning methods that will help you avoid Death by PowerPoint
- Free subscription to Kathy’s weekly newsletter: Elevate: Take Your Talent to the Next Level
- Incredible value! 12 tools for only $18
Here are your new presentation tools:
1. Clean Sheet Thinking—Plan your high-engagement presentation
2. SWAMPUM Worksheet—Sharpen your presentation key message
3. 4Mat System—Conceptualize your high-engagement presentation
4. The Full Nelson—Build your high-engagement presentation
5. Timed Agenda—Manage time in your high-engagement presentation
6. My Story Log—Archive your personal stories
7. Storytelling Template—Shape your story to make a point
8. My Quote Log—Incorporate inspiring quotes in your presentation
9. Presentation Feedback Form—Request peer critiques of your presentation
10. Self-Assessment Practice Video—Critique your own presentations
11. In-the-Moment Feedback—Learn from other people’s presentations
12. Agreement of Action—Hold yourself accountable to your goals
BUY NOW and make the most of your next presentation!Shopping Cart