With a gloomy economy, contracted job market and global competition, many college students are worried about their opportunity to land a job and launch a successful and fulfilling career. Although students and graduates have degrees and a good deal of knowledge, many lack the confidence, communication and interpersonal skills to effectively network or interview successfully.
Higher education motivating seminars offered from Kathy McAfee are designed to teach students and graduates the fundamental skills in communication and personal marketing so that they can effectively “put themselves out there” and successfully launch, build and manage successful and productive careers, no matter what field they choose to pursue.
What “problems” does Creating and Perfecting Your Elevator Pitch seek to solve?
- Do you have an elevator pitch or 30-second commercial?
- Can you present yourself with confidence across the range of networking environments including 1:1 informal settings, job interviews, large groups and social on-line networking arenas?
- Are you tired of your own “blah, blah, blah,” and want to position yourself in a more powerful and relevant way?
- Are you ready to leverage your relationships to help launch your new career?
Perhaps it’s time to Perfect Your Pitch…
Perfect Your Pitch is a highly engaging, interactive seminar designed to bolster your confidence, enthusiasm, and most importantly, your results from your networking efforts. It will help you propel your career and business to the next level!
In this motivating and instructive seminar, Kathy McAfee, The Marketing Motivator, will help you change your attitude and actions around networking so that it works better for you. You will leave the class raring and ready to go networking!
Polish your networking introduction with the help of MR ABE. In this seminar, you will be introduced to the MR ABE provides a 5-point criteria to help dial up the messaging and delivery effectiveness of your networking introduction, elevator pitch or “30-second commercial” as it is sometimes called. It is all about striving to be more Memorable, Relatable, Authentic, Believable and Engaging when you give your elevator pitch.
Here’s just some of what you’ll gain by attending the Perfect Your Pitch seminar:
- You will discover how to bolster the relevance of your elevator pitch to generate immediate gains from networking efforts.
- You will learn new skills and techniques that will enable you to build rapport with anyone in 90 seconds or less.
- You will practice giving a professional handshake and learn other body language habits that can create a powerful first and last impression.
- You will discover the amazing value that you have to offer (and receive) through networking.
- You will practice asking for new connections with confidence in order to grow your professional network.
- You will learn how to grow your business through networking by thinking relationships, not transactions; conversations, not sales pitches.
Who will you be learning from?
Kathy McAfee, America’s Marketing Motivator and President of Kmc Brand Innovation, LLC, will be leading this seminar.In her role as executive presentation coach and motivation speaker, she helps successful executives and emerging leaders realize their full leadership potential now through more effective speaking, presenting, networking and personal branding.With more than 20 years of corporate and international b usiness experience and a certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming, Kathy is uniquely qualified to inspire, motivate and empower business leaders to move to their next level of success. Learn more by visiting: http://motivatednetworker.com/your-elevator-pitch/
Hire Kathy McAfee to motivate your students and alumni today. Call her at (860) 408-0033