Now is the time for executive motivation & leadership!
If there were ever a time for leadership, it is now! This challenging economic period is exactly the right time when you can demonstrate your character and leadership skill. The question is, how will you do this?
Whether you are a seasoned executive, emerging leader or business professional, you may find yourself in need of some help in taking your leadership to the next level of success. You may need help motivating yourself into action.
With the pressure to reduce and control costs, the last thing you might be thinking of is hiring an executive coach. Yet, this may the exactly what you need to do. Internal resources (including inside staff, spouses and even our own wherewithal), may not be enough to help you navigate these challenging waters.
“They say timing is everything and Kathy came into my life at a very challenging time – both personally and professionally. I am so thankful for the gift of her passion, diligence, judgment and honesty that helped lead me down the path of a promotion and many other positive life changes. I would highly recommend Kathy McAfee as an executive coach for anyone who is ready to embrace new thinking, is open to change and is willing to take a powerful look at themselves and their careers.” – Ellen Powers, Director, Franchisee Communications, Dunkin’ Brands, Inc.
Working with an outside executive coach can be extremely useful in gaining new insight, new skills or even getting “un-stuck” and enabling you to move forward with your career, your business and your life goals. A well-trained coach can help you clear limiting decisions and make immediate, positive changes in your attitudes and behaviors that help you realize your full leadership potential. It can make a big difference in your career management, your reputation and even your own sense of self worth.
What’s your career worth to you?
Perhaps it time to invest in yourself with the help of an NLP-Certified Executive Coach. This video interview with Kathy McAfee discusses the value of working with an executive presentation coach.
Consider these questions:
- How do you distinguish yourself as a leader?
- Are you considered high potential corporate talent?
- What do you see in the image at the top of this page? Did you read “earn and lead?” Actually the full image says Learn and Lead. Leadership requires constantly learning and personal development. You are never too old or too successful to learn new things.
Today, it’s not enough to be a subject matter expert.
More is demanded of you as a leader. No one is immune to the economic forces. You must learn to conduct yourself in more flexible and adaptable ways in order to continue to relevant and valuable to your organization, your clients, and the market.
Whether you are an established business executive or a rising star talent, you may need or want some help to enable you to take your career to the next level of success. Remember, what got you here, won’t get your there.
“The greatest value I received from the coaching process and working with Kathy McAfee is that she was a catalyst for growth. Kathy is not afraid to delve deeply and address any and all issues that can otherwise keep someone from progressing, plus she has the tools to help communicate the information in a manner that is both acceptable and “digestible” making the change that much easier. If you are willing to do the work, Kathy is an excellent guide. I highly recommend Kathy’s services as an executive coach.” – Pamela Miles, President, Pamela Miles LLC
How can we help you?
We offer a leadership development coaching program called Peak Performance. It is designed for corporate leaders and their high potential talent who play an influential role in the future of the company.
For many people, working with an executive coach results in transformational changes that can enable you to take the necessary actions to move you closer to your desired goals. Its truly an investment you make in yourself,, as a human being and a leader of your organization.
What is involved in the executive coaching, Peak Performance?
Peak Performance is a rapid change, executive level coaching program designed to help you realize your full leadership potential now. You will save time, money and years of frustration while creating the maximum permanent, positive change for your career.
Utilizing the powerful, proven techniques of NLP or Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), you will see immediate improvements in your professional and personal life. This rapid change coaching program incorporates the non-invasive, safe NLP techniques including Time Line Therapy®, Anchoring, Reframing, Rapport Building, Eliciting Strategies and Parts Integration to dramatically improve your current state, beliefs and intrinsic resourcefulness to help you achieve your leadership goals.
Here’s what another client had to say…
“Have you ever been so upset; frustrated or angered by a situation that it puts you into the stuck mode? You know, that mode where youre caught up in a vortex of emotions; can only see the negatives and feel there is no solution? Well, I did and thankfully, Kathy McAfee walked in. Kathy is truly a motivator. She has the ability to move you out of stuck, to get you beyond emotion and help you identify what you want and need. Even better, once you figure out your wants and needs, she pulls a technique or practical tip out of her vast toolbox and helps you map out the steps to achieve them. Kathy got me out of stuck and moved me onto the path to attaining my goals; the goals I couldnt articulate until she stepped in. ” – JK, Director, public service sector, Connecticut
How can executive coaching benefit you…
- Clear negation emotions, limiting beliefs and decisions that have been holding you back.
- Release anxiety and overcome hesitations that are draining your energy and reducing your impact on your team and organization.
- Respond more effectively in challenging situations by learning reframing techniques and creating resource anchors that you can access when you need them.
- Enhance relationships in your professional and personal life by mastering rapid rapport building techniques and increasing your sensory acuity. These skills are highly useful in networking, selling, presentation, and negotiation situations.
- Bolster confidence and sharpen your focus to drive your career, business, and life forward.
- Resolve internal conflicts and decision angst. Open yourself to more options, choices and opportunities to increase your business and personal success now.
- Increase your influence by enhancing your mastery of verbal and non-verbal language.
- Gain greater leadership presence through mastery of self-awareness and self-management.
How will we work together…
- Assessment. A custom coaching plan is developed following a 360 assessment, Meta Program and Values Inventory and other assessments to determine strengths, weaknesses, style and blind spots. Review of any existing development plans or performance reviews to be factored into coaching plan.
- Breakthrough. You will work one-on-one with Kathy McAfee, Executive Presentation Coach and Certified NLP Practitioner to begin the process of clearing limiting decisions and any counter-productive behaviors resulting from unsupportive beliefs and other factors. Using the powerful, leading edge rapid change techniques of NLP, including Time Line Therapy®, you will make positive, immediate changes during our full day initial session. Want to know more about Neuro Linguistic Programming?
- Transformation. With new supportive beliefs and decisions in place, the executive is now ready to install new skills, behaviors and action plans to help achieve his/her desired goals and objectives. Skill refinement in rapport building, communication, presentation, leadership presence, and networking are among the areas of potential focus for the executive.
- Reinforcement. Follow-on support phase through telephone coaching to reinforce changes, new behaviors and skills.
To find out how coaching can help you groom your next generation of leaders, please contact Kathy McAfee at (860) 408-0033 or send her an email outlining your specific needs and challenges:
Note: ® Time Line Therapy is a registered trademark of Tad James, NLP Master Practitioner, Advanced Neuro Dynamics