MotivateME! is an individual motivational coaching program designed to help you get un-stuck and moving forward again with your life, business and career.
Whether you are looking for a new position or need to make some changes in your attitude, behavior or communication skills to increase your on-the-job performance and satisfaction, this coaching program will supercharge you .
Utilizing the powerful, proven techniques of NLP or Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP), you’ll see immediate improvements in your professional and personal life. It will help you dramatically improve your current state, beliefs and intrinsic resourcefulness in as little as three months.
It all starts with saying “MotivateME!”
Here’s what one client had to say:
“Have you ever been so upset; frustrated or angered by a situation that it puts you into the ‘stuck mode’? You know, that mode where you’re caught up in a vortex of emotions; can only see the negatives and feel there is no solution? Well, I did and thankfully, Kathy McAfee walked in.
Kathy is truly a motivator. She has the ability to move you out of ‘stuck’, to get you beyond emotion and help you identify what you want and need. Even better, once you figure out your wants and needs, she pulls a technique or practical tip out of her vast toolbox and helps you map out the steps to achieve them.
Kathy got me out of stuck and moved me onto the path to attaining my goals; the goals I couldn’t articulate until she stepped in. ”
–JK, Director, public service sector, Connecticut
Who is this coaching program for?
This coaching program is ideal for:
- business owners who want greater success and need to get out of their own way to achieve it;
- employed professionals who are not feeling motivated about going to work each day, and are having trouble getting out of bed with a positive attitude about going to work.
- job seekers who are losing motivation and not having success in their search for new employment;
Why do you need it?
Every business professional occasionally needs a little help to get moving in the right direction. Inside resources, including bosses, colleagues and spouses, may not be giving you what you need (or too much of it).
Working with an outside coach can be a very valuable source of support, challenge and guidance. A well-trained coach can help you clear limiting decisions and make immediate, positive changes in your attitudes and behaviors that create better outcomes. These foundational changes will enable you to take the necessary actions to move you closer to your desired goals and dreams. It’s an investment you make in yourself and your future.
What is it and how does it work?
MotivateME! is a rapid change, business and career coaching program designed to save you money and years of frustration while creating the maximum permanent, positive change in the least amount of time. Utilizing the powerful, proven techniques of Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) you will see immediate improvements in your professional and personal life. This rapid change coaching program incorporates the non-invasive, safe NLP techniques including Time Line TherapyÔ, Anchoring, Reframing, Rapport Building, Eliciting Strategies and Parts Integration to dramatically improve your current state of being, beliefs and intrinsic resourcefulness that you can call upon to help you achieve your goals.
How will you benefit?
“You gave me what I needed to direct my business and connect it with my values. Your information was practical, focused, and broken down in a way that made it easy to learn. More than ever before, I see what can materialize for my business and my future.” – Nancy Wells, President, Heirloom & Couture
Below are the top 10 outcomes that we seek to achieve in the MotivateME! coaching program:
- Clear negative emotions, limiting beliefs and decisions that have been holding you back.
- Release hesitation and overcome fears that are draining energy and reducing your impact.
- Respond more effectively in challenging situations by learning reframing techniques and creating resource anchors that you can access when you need them.
- Create greater alignment between your career values and work life.
- Enhance relationships in your professional and personal life by mastering rapid rapport building techniques and increasing your sensory acuity. These skills are highly useful in networking, selling, presentation, and negotiation situations.
- Resolve internal conflicts and decision angst. Open yourself to more options, choices and opportunities to increase your business and personal success now.
- Get what you want more often by mastering the use of verbal and non-verbal language to more positively connect with others and to motivate yourself to action.
- Gain greater leadership presence through mastery of self-awareness and self-management
- Re-charge and re-energize your mind and body to live your life to the fullest.
- Bolster your confidence, determination and focus to guide your career, business and life.
What’s the process?
There are three phases to this individual coaching program:
- The Breakthrough. You will work one-on-one with Kathy McAfee, Executive Presentation Coach and Certified Master Practitioner of NLP. Using the powerful, leading edge rapid change techniques of NLP, including Time Line Therapy™, you will make positive, immediate changes during our full day foundation session (6 hours). This can also be split over two half-days back to back.
- The Reinforcement. A reinforcement work session of up to 4-hour helps to complete the desired transformations. This transformational work is completed within the first month of coaching.
- The Support. The next two months are focused on reinforcing the changes and mastering higher level communication skills to ramp up your effectiveness. This includes up to three hours per month of continued support through telephone or face to face coaching which helps you to achieve your goals. (total of 6 hours)
Total time commitment. The MotivateME! individual motivational coaching program requires a minimum commitment of three months. You will be tasked with work in-between sessions which might include reading books, getting feedback from clients and family, doing vision boards and other assignments to help create the positive changes you are wanting.
Are you motivated?
To find out more about the MotivateME! individual motivation coaching program, please contact Kathy McAfee at (860) 408-0033 or email me at Kathy@MarketingMotivator.net
Time Line Therapy™ is a registered trademark of Tad James, licensed exclusively to the Time Line Therapy™ Association, Inc.