Kathy specializes in the area of business networking and relationship development for professional and business success.
National Speaker Kathy McAfee offers motivational keynotes and skill-building breakout sessions to help inspire and motivate your audiences to take positive action for business and career growth.
She delivers content rich business material in an energized, high engagement style, proven to win over audiences of all ages and professions. Her speaking topics include:
- Business Networking
- Interpersonal Communications
- Personal Marketing
- Personal Growth & Development
Below is a video sample and description of Kathy’s unique keynote presentation “Kick Up Your Prospects” on the topic of business networking and relationship building for professional success spiced up with addition of herself self defense philosophy.
Click here to watch video samples of Kathy McAfee in action.
Kick Up Your Prospects: How to Network Like a Black Belt to Grow Your Book of Business
Every business owner, entrepreneur and career-minded professional knows the importance of prospecting to create a healthy pipeline of future clients and opportunities. Yet few professionals enjoy the cold calling process. There is a better way – it’s called business networking: the art of building and sustaining mutually beneficial relationships before you need them so that they are in place when you need them. Networking expert and martial artist Kathy McAfee combines her best techniques in the art of business networking and the art of self defense to help you achieve your goals, keep you safe and grow your success now and in the future. In this fun-filled, motivating program you will learn that networking is the best defense in any economy. You will also learn some simple self defense moves that could save your life. It’s all about being ready, willing and able to network like a Black Belt.
Other Keynote Talks available:
- Energize Your Life: 10 Fast Track Secrets to Motivating Yourself to Action. This keynote talk addresses the need to recharge our emotional energy as the primary fuel source to drive our attitude, outlook and actions in life. Kathy’s simple and refreshing strategies help people get ‘unstuck’ and moving forwards to creating more of their businesses, relationships and personal potential.
- Motivating Purpose. In this keynote, Kathy will inspire your people to re-connect with their essential internal driver – their motivating purpose. Sharing her executive coaching insights, Kathy will help your audience to realign personal motivation strategies with career values to re-energize their commitment to their work and organization. You’ll walk away with renewed energy and motivation to propel you and your organization forward.
- Green Shoes Appeal – for non-profit fund-raising luncheons and banquets . In less than 10 minutes, Kathy can get your audience feeling, thinking and behaving more generous and supportive towards your charitable organization to help you achieve your mission.
“As a board member, speaker, emcee, auctioneer and professional fund raiser for nonprofits, I’ve witnessed hundreds of appeals for funds over the past 35 years. Kathy McAfee’s masterful ask at the YWCA In Company of Women Luncheon was the BEST APPEAL that I’ve seen, barring none! She not only captivated her audience, she motivated them to action.” – John H. Motley, Partner, MotleyBeup LLP
Breakout Session Programs Available:
Kathy is also available to lead a breakout session following her keynote talk at your meeting or conference. Select from one of these longer format breakout session programs:
- Perfect Your Pitch – how to introduce and position yourself quickly and with confidence to get more meaningful networking relationships started.
- Motivated Networking Follow-Up – how to turn a contact into a mutually-beneficial relationship. This workshop gives your conference goers something they can do immediately following your event.
- Power Up Your Communication: how to leverage your Vocal Power and Body Language Intelligence to project more confidence, competence and credibility.
- Add Speaking to Your Marketing Mix – how to effectively pitch yourself as a public speaker and other personal marketing strategies to become a recognized leader in your field.