Kick Up Your Prospects: How to Network Like a Black Belt to Grow Your Business and Career Success
with keynote speaker – Kathy McAfee
Every business owner, entrepreneur and career-minded professional knows the importance of prospecting to create a healthy pipeline of future clients and opportunities. Yet few professionals enjoy the cold calling process.
There is a better way – it’s called business networking: the art of building and sustaining mutually beneficial relationships before you need them so that they are in place when you need them.
Networking expert and martial artist Kathy McAfee combines her best techniques in the art of business networking and the art of self defense to help you achieve your goals, keep you safe and grow your success now and in the future.
In this fun-filled, motivating program you will learn that networking is the best defense in any economy.
You will also learn some simple self defense moves that could save your life.
It’s all about being ready, willing and able to network like a Black Belt.
What you will gain from this program:
Kathy will motivate and equip your participants to become more ready, willing and able to network in a more confident and competent manner.
She will energize your conference and get your people connected and talking to each other.
“Common sense never kicked so hard and felt so good.” – Bill Cusano’s inspired testimonial after seeing Kathy McAfee speak.
Watch this video out-take from a keynote presentation that Kathy delivered to New England Financial Group, a MetLife affilitated company (click here to watch more video samples of Kathy’s work)
In this program, you will learn the value of:
- having an overall networking action plan to guide you;
- getting the networking tools and follow-up systems to stay in closer touch;
- overcoming social reluctance to open yourself up to new opportunity;
- asking for introductions to help expand your sphere of influence;
- attending events to make more new connections;
- preparing your elevator pitch so that you can network anywhere, anytime;
- motivating your networking contacts to become referral partners and advocates without having to “sell” them;
- learning simple self-defense techniques that could save your life.
“Kathy McAfee is a butt-kicking marketing consultant” – Dr. Leora Berns
Best audiences for this program:
- Business Owners
- Emerging Entrepreneurs
- Career-Minded and Professional Women
- In-Transition Job Seekers
- Sales/Marketing, Direct Selling, Business Development and Network Marketers
- Certified Public Accounts, Attorneys and Financial Advisers
- College Graduates and Young Professionals
- Any professional whose livelihood depends upon a steady stream of referrals, recommendations and word of mouth.
This program is available as a:
- Keynote presentation (30-60 minutes);
- Breakout session (90 minutes – 2 hours);
- Special women’s self defense workshop is also available when booked in tandem with a keynote presentation (2-3 hours).
About the Speaker:
Kathy McAfee is America’s Marketing Motivator, a national speaker, executive presentation coach and author of the book Networking Ahead for Business (Kiwi Publishing 2010). She is a member of the National Speakers Association.
Combining her marketing expertise with her skills as a master practitioner of Neuro Linguistic Programming and a black belt in the martial art of Tae Kwon Do, Kathy motivates and equips her audience to make more of their personal power and influence by mastering the art of high engagement presentations and more effective networking.
- Click here to watch video samples and listen to audio samples of Kathy’s keynotes and breakout programs available to you.
Contact Kathy McAfee
More information, please contact Kathy at (860) 408-0033 or email Kathy@MarketingMotivator.net; Visit the web site: www.MotivatedSpeaker.com