Is your team lacking the essential element to sustain your drive and propel you forward?
- Is your team suffering from low morale? Are you?
- Has the economic slump got you down?
- Is it difficult to motivate yourself to action, yet alone your team?
- Have you lost that “loving feeling” about your work, the workplace and daily grind?
This is what can happen to you when you lose touch with your motivating purpose. Don’t let this happen to you or your team.
Now is the time to infuse powerful, positive motivation so that your people can put their passion and purpose back into action. Only this way will you and your company can achieve your goals.
Re-connect with Your Motivating Purpose
Kathy McAfee, America’s Marketing Motivator, will show you how to realign your personal motivation strategy with your career values.
She’ll give you and your audience valuable tips for the daily care and feeding of this essential internal driver – your motivating purpose.
You’ll walk away with renewed energy and motivation to propel you and your organization forward.
Motivational Keynote Presentation
Here’s what you can expect to receive by hiring Kathy McAfee to deliver the motivational keynote talk “Motivating Purpose” at your next meeting or conference:
- Appreciation of others on the team, recognizing their differences and seeing their “magnificence”;
- Renewed energy and enthusiasm for the work and the team.
- Gain understanding of how individuals hold true beliefs and doubts;
- Help clear limiting beliefs and decisions that are holding back your leadership team from its goals;
- Increased awareness of individual career values, what matters most to them in their work life;
- Learn new techniques to resolve internal conflicts that may be blocking congruency and alignment with company goals;
- Visualize future success of the new vision through timeline goal setting process;
- Increase individual’s self-esteem and sense of value that is paramount to best performance;
To hire Kathy McAfee as the keynote speaker for your next meeting, conference or convention, please call her at (860) 408-0033 or email her at Kathy@MarketingMotivator.net