You can use the following blurb and marketing elements to promote this seminar:
Add Public Speaking to Your Marketing Mix
Instructor: Kathy McAfee, America’s Marketing Motivator (click here for Kathy McAfee’s bio and speaker introduction)
Video Sample: embed this YouTube video on your web site as a content sampler of this seminar.
Have you ever thought about leveraging your public speaking skills and industry knowledge more broadly? Have you considered how speaking in public might help you achieve business success on a grander scale, differentiate your company in the market and distinguish yourself professionally?
Perhaps it’s time that youAdd Public Speaking to Your Marketing Mixby attending this seminar with Kathy McAfee, America’s Marketing Motivator. She will teach you how you can grow your business and reputation by leveraging your speaking skills and industry knowledge to reach, educate and motivate larger and more influential audiences.
What you’ll learn in this seminar:
- how to increase your visibility and value by putting yourself out there as a content speaker to local libraries, chambers of commerce, service organizations and association groups who need speakers for their regular meetings and conferences;
- how to choose a “hot topic” and structure your talk in a way that educates and engages your audience;
- how to title your talk to increase the number of speaking gigs;
- how to pitch yourself as a public speaker and co-market your talks with the people who book you;
- how to build a community of like-minded thinkers and build your list with every talk;
- how to get the feedback that you need before you leave the room;
- why speaking for free can be very profitable;
- what you must do and must have to market yourself effectively as a public speaker.
Who this seminar is for:
- CONFIDENT professionals who are comfortable speaking in public and are ready to take bring their knowledge to larger audiences.
- KNOWLEDGEABLE people with significant career experience or specialized expertise and are motivated to share what they know with more people;
- POSITIVE people who have courage, content and the desire to inspire and serve others;
- MOTIVATED people who are willing to invest time and energy in developing themselves professionally.
About the speaker: Kathy McAfee is a national speaker, author and executive presentation coach. Her mission is to inspire motivated business leaders and professionals of all disciplines to use more of their energy, influence and resources to create positive changes in the world. Her energetic speaking style and unique ability to engage and motivate her audience to action has earned her the reputation as “America’s Marketing Motivator.” She has expertise in high engagement presentations and effective networking and teaches her clients to project more of their talent, power and influence when they present themselves and their ideas to others. She is the author of the book Networking Ahead for Business: The Best Vehicle to Get More Customers, Make More Friends and Create More Opportunities for Yourself and Others. For ideas and resources about networking, visit www.NetworkingAhead.com