We are pleased to share with you a sample chapter of the new book Networking Ahead for Business by Kathy McAfee (published by Kiwi Publishing).
This sample chapter entitled “Clear the Roadblocks: Things that Get in Your Way” covers some of the most common problems that prevent business professionals from being more successful in networking.
Sample chapter is available in two formats:
- Print and read a Sample Chapter of the book Networking Ahead for Business
- Download MP3 audio recording of the sample chapter from Networking Ahead for Business
In this sample chapter from the book, you will learn about some of the predominate barriers and negative behaviors that get in the way of networking success for many business professionals. They include:
- Social Reluctance: Networking for introverts, shy guys and gals
- Comfort Zoned: Hanging out with people you already know
- Lazy and Undisciplined: The shortest path to mediocrity
- Shortage of Time: How are you using your 86,400 seconds per day?
- Techno-Phobic versus Techno-Addict: Misusing technology to your determent
Buy the book directly from the publisher.
Call Kiwi Publishing at (866) 836-7913 to order bulk quantities of the book at a special rate.