Networking is a learned skill and one that is rarely taught in colleges and business schools or even on the job. Yet, networking and relationship building are vital to business development, career management and effective leadership.
If you desire to help your people be more confident and effective with their interpersonal skills, marketing skills and relationship skills, then you should consider adding networking skills training to your professional development offering.
- Perfect Your Pitch – how to confidently introduce yourself in order to start more conversations that could lead to more mutually-beneficial relationships.
- Motivated Networking Follow-Up – how to distinguish yourself by creating a personalized follow-up system that will help you build and sustain your networking relationships over time with greater ease and success.
- Networking Ahead for Business – how to accelerate your business growth by learning how to strategically leverage your professional network.
We offer our networking skills training in a variety of formats to suit your needs.
- Keynote Talks and motivating speeches (30 minutes, 45 minutes or 60 minutes in length)
- Breakout sessions ideal for large conferences or classrooms (90 minutes to 2 hours in length)
- Motivating Lunch’n Lead seminars – 90 minutes of facilitated discussion on the topic of networking and relationship building.
- Half day workshops (3 or 4 hours)
- Full day workshop (6-8 hours)
- Webinars – we will provide the guest speaker to your hosted webinar program
- Teleseminars – we will provide the guest speaker to your hosted teleseminar series
- Individual Coaching – we can work with you and your team on a 1:1 basis to develop and execute a plan for greater networking success. Includes helping you craft an elevator pitch and developing a personalized follow-up system.
For more information, Contact Kathy McAfee at (860) 408-0033 to discuss your specific needs and interests.