It’s great to get big stuff done!
I’m delighted to announce the launch of my new web site and brand update under the marquee America’s Marketing Motivator.
- Read News Release – http://www.prweb.com/releases/2014/10/prweb12275254.htm
I’ve taken this action for three strategic reasons: I’m motivated to consolidate, upgrade, and focus.
CONSOLIDATE. It’s time to centralize my many web site properties to one master site, under one master brand-America’s Marketing Motivator. This will allow me to direct all of my energies toward creating valuable information to help you with your career, your business, and your organizational success goals. This resource will now be housed in one easier-to-navigate web site.
UPGRADE. It’s time to take another bold step forward. It’s been four years since I began using the Networking Ahead for Business newsletter masthead, in honor of my first released book. Now, I’m excited to explore and share with you the best practices and new thinking in the areas of leadership, communication, relationship building, and talent development.
FOCUS.While the look of my brand and newsletter may have changed, my business model has remained the same. I will continue to offer professional development training, executive coaching and motivational speaking services to help you and your organization take your talent to the next level.
Highlights of my new web site include:
- Responsive web design means that you can access my new web site on your smartphone, tablet or laptop and it will automatically resize the web content to fit the screen you are using;
- Less copy – more value. I’ve simplified this new web site and worked hard to make each web page concise, organized, informative, and motivating. If you want more details, give me a call and we can have a conversation about your specific needs (860) 408-0033;
- The Vault . I’m really excited about this! This information vault is where I will house all of my professional development resources such as workbooks, audio programs, articles, archived blog articles, eBooks, and more. The Vault replaces my Free Stuff web page, but it is still free. You can open a free subscription to The Vault today– all it takes is your email address;
- Featured. Each week, I am going to pull something out of The Vault to highlight in my weekly newsletter and offer it as a free download to the people who have not yet signed up for The Vault. I may also feature other guest experts and their content in this special featured section;
- Blog. I’m opening up my weekly blog posts for your comments. If you’d like to add to the discussion, please post your comments online. No spam or solicitation please;
- Shop. You can now purchase digital audio downloads, coaching services and DVD physical products from my new online store. Just released is the audio book sampler for my book: Networking Ahead for Business;
- Pop Up Window. When you first go to my new web site, a pop up window will appear on the home page, inviting you to sign up for The Vault. If you’ve already signed up for The Vault, or don’t wish to do it now, simple press the X and the pop up window will close. After your first visit to my web site, you will not see this pop up window again (unless you change browsers).
- Sign up for The Vault and check out all that’s there for you and your organization. You’ll get your own password and unlimited access to everything that I have in The Vault. I’m adding new content all the time!
- Subscribe to my YouTube Channel – check out my current Playlists: 1) networking skills, 2) presentation tips, and 3) surviving cancer;
- Visit my web site frequently and download theFEATURED item (it changes each week)
- Join me on social media – see the icons at the bottom of the newsletter. Let’s make sure we are well connected.
- Share this newsletter and my new web site with your friends and colleagues. There’s something here for every professional working person!
When will the change over be completed?
Over the next few weeks, I will be maintaining both the old web sites (www.MarketingMotivator.net, www.NetworkingAhead.com, and www.MotivatedSpeaker.com) and the new web site (www.AmericasMarketingMotivator.com).
I’m grateful for my Success Team
There is an African Proverb that says, “If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.” This is how I feel about my Success Team. This new web site and brand re-launch would not have been possible without the help and brilliance of the fine people and business partners listed below.
Special thanks goes to:
George and Tim Roberts of Crucial Networking LLC • Chris Amorosino of Amorosino Writing LLC • Christian LoGrasso • Matthew J. Wagner Fine Photography • Jeff Mard and the team at Horizon Marketing Group • My virtual assistant Carolyn Quinto • Bryn Tindall of Rebel Interactive Group• Dom Piccini Productions • Kay Green of Green Graphic Design • Nancy Sheffield of Acclaim Communications • and my wonderful parents!
Go ahead, take it for a spin
Let me know what you think of my new web site. Here’s a quick feedback survey…