EFT Practitioner, Catherine Ewing, explains the premise behind Emotional Freedom Technique. EFT is a type of Meridian Tapping that combines ancient Chinese acupressure and modern psychology with startling results. From pain relief, to healing childhood traumas, to clearing limiting financial beliefs, to weight loss, body image and food cravings, to fears and phobias, Tapping is proving to be a promising alternative, and easy to learn and apply technique for self-healing.
Tapping utilizes the body’s energy meridian points by stimulating them with your fingertips – literally tapping into your body’s own energy and healing power. Your body is more powerful than you can imagine… filled with life, energy, and a compelling ability for self-healing and emotional re-balancing.
Watch this video explaining the basic premise of Emotional Freedom Technique with EFT Practitioner, Catherine Ewing.
- Basic Tapping Sequence for Public Speaking by Catherine Ewing
- Basic Tapping Sequence for Anxiety
- EFT Short Version
- Click on the illustration to download and save the image showing the tapping points of the body
- More Videos. Watch Part 2 and Part 3 of the video series on Tapping Away Your Presentation Anxiety on Kathy McAfee’s YouTube Channel Playlist – Presentation Tips
Experience the power of EFT Tapping for yourself
Contact Catherine Ewing, LCSW, MDiv, Transformational Life Coach & EFT Practitioner
- Web site: http://thetappingsolution.com/eft-practitioners/catherine-ewing/
- Email: Catherine@reawakenyourdreamer.com
- Like her Facebook Fan page – https://www.facebook.com/ReawakenYourDreamer
- Address: 9A Pasco Drive, East Windsor, CT 06088
- Tele: 860-899-1220