Accelerate Your Future by Becoming a Motivator Networker
- Are you happy with how you present yourself to the market?
- Are you confident and effective across the range of networking environments including 1:1 informal settings, large group formal networking and social on-line networking arenas?
- Are you tired of your own “blah, blah, blah,” and want to position yourself in a more powerful and relevant way?
Perhaps it’s time to Perfect Your Pitch…
Perfect Your Pitch is a highly engaging, interactive seminar designed to bolster your confidence, enthusiasm, and most importantly, your results from your networking efforts. It will help you propel your career and business to the next level! Through a series of motivating and instructive seminar, Kathy McAfee, The Marketing Motivator, will help you change your attitude and actions around networking so that it works better for you. You will walk out of the seminar raring and ready to go networking!
In addition to Perfect Your Pitch, below are the other business networking skills workshops and seminars available from Kathy McAfee:
- Motivated Networking Follow-Up
- Networking Ahead for Women
- Accelerated Networking for new Business Development
- Power Up Your Communications: vocal power and body language intelligence for professionals
Polish your networking introduction with the help of MR ABE
MR ABE provides a 5-point criteria to help dial up the messaging and delivery effectiveness of your networking introduction, elevator pitch or “30-second commercial” as it is sometimes called. MR ABLE stands for:
Here’s just some of what you’ll gain by attending the Perfect Your Pitch seminar:
1. You will discover how to bolster the relevance of your elevator pitch to generate immediate gains from networking efforts.
2. You will learn new skills that will enable you to build rapport with anyone in 90 seconds or less.
3. You will discover the amazing value that you have to offer (and receive) through networking.
4. You will be introduced to strategies, tools and systems to help you leverage your current Rolodex and find ways to convert those many business cards that you’ve been collecting into new business assets.
5. You’ll learn how to grow your business through networking by thinking relationships, not transactions; conversations, not sales pitches.
Who Should Attend?
Are you a business professional who believes in the value of networking, but hasn’t yet figured it how to make it work to his/her advantage.
Are you an entrepreneurs, service professionals, and small business owners who needs to find a way to differential themselves and better leverage relationships and new connections to build businesses.
Are you a business professionals who are not comfortable “selling” or don’t feel comfortable “promoting yourself”
Are you a college or graduate student hoping to land a great job, but face a very gloomy job market?
If you answered YES to any of the above, then Perfect Your Pitch is an ideal seminar for you to attend!
You can Perfect Your Pitch a number of ways:
1. 1-hour motivational business talk
2. 90-minute lunch ‘n learn seminar
3. 2-hour sampler session
4. half-day on-site workshop for your team
5. full day on-site workshop for your team
6. private coaching with The Marketing Motivator
7. Purchase the digital download version of the Perfect Your Pitch audio training program
What people are saying about Perfect Your Pitch…
“I’ve been in sales for 27 years, yet I learned so many tips in today’s workshops that I know will greatly improve and enhance my networking skills.” – Noreen Buss, VP Client Services, Ovation Benefits
“Energized, passionate and intense describes Kathy. She inspired me and renewed my focus on networking to optimize my business success.” -Renee Berman, Attorney, Law Office of Renee Berman
“Just when you think you have your elevator speech memorized and you know all there is to know about networking, I highly recommend you participate in Kathy McAfee’s workshop Perfect Your Pitch. In an engaging and convincing manner, Kathy will shed new light on why and how to be clear and concise when you introduce yourself.”– Marissa Crean, The Professional’s Coach and Mentor, Achieve Abundance
Kathy McAfee is Connecticut’s gifted Marketing Motivator. Last year at our SBIR Regional Conference she was such a big hit, our surveys overwhelmingly told us to have her back. It’s hard to describe what Kathy does because she is magic. Kathy helps you network, focus, and make the most of your talents. If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to build relationships — because selling is, after all, all about building relationships.” – Merrie London , SBIR Manager, CT SBIR Office , Connecticut Center for Advanced Technology
“Your workshop was timely and offered me a framework for “perfecting my pitch that took all the mystery out of the equation. Thank you!” – Mary Stager, Principal, re-Thinc, LLC
“Hands down, the most that I have learned in 50 minutes in a very long time.” – Alvaro Garcia, undergraduate student of business, Quinnipiac University
“Kathy Mcafee is a delightful and engaging presenter whose personality alone can motivate others to work to achieve their goals. Her ability to break down processes into basic steps helps give others the ability to apply the skills that she teaches.” – Lorraine Liswell, Program Manager, University of Connecticut
“I thought this session was very informative not only for students, but also on an executive level. Necessary information that is never too late to learn.” – Vinita Daswani, UCONN undergraduate student
For more reviews from UCONN students, click here
“Perfect Your Pitch seminar helped me capture my essence which will enable me to connect more authentically during networking events.” – Kathie Nitz, Life and Relationship Coach, Strive to Thrive
“I came away from this seminar with more confidence that I will be able to communicate more clearly what it is that I do in networking situations.” – Joel Gavin, President of Causing Possibilities
Who will you be learning from?
In her role as executive presentation coach and motivation speaker, she helps successful executives and emerging leaders realize their full leadership potential now through more effective speaking, presenting, networking and personal branding.
With more than 20 years of corporate and international business experience and a certification in Neuro Linguistic Programming, Kathy is uniquely qualified to inspire, motivate and empower business leaders to move to their next level of success.
To book a seminar or workshop for your team, please contact Kathy McAfee, America’s Marketing Motivator, at (860) 408-0033. You can also email her with your specific needs and challenges at MarketingMotivator@yahoo.com