I believe that inspiration can be found anywhere, anytime and from anybody. This one was worth sharing with all of you, because I think it contains a bit of creative genius. While attending a Boy Scout court of honor ceremony (where one of my twin boys was being promoted to Tenderfoot class), the Scout Master, Mr. Nick Civitillo (Mr. C to all of his friends), read aloud the following Top 10 List at the end of the ceremony. With his permission, I share it with all of you.
Thank you Nick for the inspiration and for all that you do to help boys grow and become strong leaders and citizens of the world!
Much About Life Can Be Learned from Noah’s Ark
Top 10 Lessons
- Don’t miss the boat.
- Remember, we are all in the same boat.
- Plan ahead. It wasn’t raining when Noah built the Ark,
- Stay fit. When you’re 600 years old, someone may ask you to do something really big.
- Don’t listen to critics. Just get on with the job at hand.
- Build your future on high ground.
- Use the buddy system.
- Speed isn’t always an advantage. The snails were on board with the cheetahs.
- When you’re stressed out, float for a while.
- Remember, the Ark was built by amateurs; the Titanic by professionals.
Please share this inspiration with someone you care about.