Never give a boring presentation again.
The Control Center will help you become a high-engagement presenter by using tools that safeguard you from the death-by-PowerPoint trap. Did you know that the root cause of most presentation pitfalls is a failure to plan? Kathy McAfee, author of Stop Global Boring, offers The Control Center tools to help you stand out as an presenter, and get the results you seek when you speak.Buy Now: Only $18.00
THESE TOOLS WORK!
“This step by step process will take you to a new level of influence in all aspects of your life! No more excuses you just need to act on all the tips and tools Kathy provides. It is motivating, fun, and most importantIt works! ”
– Cynthia A. Tidwell, CEO of Royal Neighbors of America
What you get when you purchase the The Control Center:
- Thirteen presentations tools to help you better plan, build, practice, and deliver your high-engagement presentations
- Each tool comes in writable pdf file format so that you can save files, update, and print documents from your computer or mobile device.
- BONUS 30-page workbook containing all twelve presentation tools for quick print and share.
- Time-saving strategies and planning methods that will help you avoid Death by PowerPoint
- Free subscription to Kathy’s weekly newsletter: Elevate: Take Your Talent to the Next Level
- Incredible value! 13 tools plus BONUS workbook for only $18
Check out the new presentation tools available to you right now:
1. Clean Sheet ThinkingPlan your high-engagement presentation
2. SWAMPUM WorksheetSharpen your presentation key message
3. 4Mat SystemConceptualize your high-engagement presentation
4. The Hierarchy of MessagingDevelop your messaging strategy and narrative
5. The Full NelsonBuild your high-engagement presentation
6. Timed AgendaManage time in your high-engagement presentation
7. My Story LogArchive your personal stories
8. Storytelling TemplateShape your story to make a point
9. My Quote LogIncorporate inspiring quotes in your presentation
10. Presentation Feedback FormRequest peer critiques of your presentation
11. Self-Assessment Practice VideoCritique your own presentations
12. In-the-Moment FeedbackLearn from other peoples presentations
13. Agreement of ActionHold yourself accountable to your goals
BONUS: 30-page workbook
Click the BUY button below to gain control over your next presentation!Buy Now: Only $18.00