Clean Sheet Thinking is a brilliantly simple presentation planning tool that guides you through the key steps in planning a high-engagement presentation. Clean Sheet Thinking is based on the basic principle that you should start with a clean sheet of paper for every presentation because every audience is unique. It takes about thirty minutes to complete and can save you hours of time and increase the impact of your presentation. Clean Sheet Thinking methodology and tools can be used to plan a wide range of presentations including: formal or informal, large group or small group audiences, technical topics, webinars and virtual meetings, town halls meetings, board meeting presentations, and even fireside chats.
It really works!
“Your Clean Sheet Thinking template helped me give a really good briefing today to my management team. For weeks, I floundered with creating a draft of my presentation due to being too busy with other work. I simply could not focus on the message that I needed to present. Last week I made the decision to use your Clean Sheet Thinking approach. After an hour my thoughts were more organized and clear. The next day I completed a solid draft of my presentation. Today, I gave a clear & concise presentation and it resulted in great feedback from the team.” – F. J., Program Manager, MBA, Aerospace and Mechanical Engineer, working for a Fortune 50 company
Download a Free Copy
Download the Clean Sheet Thinking tool to plan your next presentation in one of these two formats:
- Writable PDF file format –Clean Sheet Thinking – writable PDF form
- MS Word file format – Clean Sheet Thinking – MS word format
Need more help?
- Learn more about Clean Sheet Thinking at this web page – http://www.americasmarketingmotivator.com/clean-sheet-thinking/
- Purchase the entire suite of 13 presentation tools in The Control Center plus a BONUS 30-page workbook
- Read Kathy’s book – Stop Global Boring
- Hire Kathy McAfee to facilitate her signature program, The Motivated Presenter. Available in half-day seminar, full day mastery class, two-day transformation intensive workshop, one-on-one presentation coaching, and team presentation coaching services. Download the At a Glance – The Motivated Presenter program with Kathy McAfee
- Garner more presentation tips and insights on Kathy McAfee’s YouTube channel
- Sign up for Kathy’s weekly e-newsletter and infuse more learning and motivation into your career and organization
- Contact Kathy to discuss presentation coaching or training at (860) 371-8801 or email Kathy@AmericasMarketingMotivator.com
Clean Sheet Thinking is a tool created and shared by Kathy McAfee, America’s Marketing Motivator